Leaving your vehicle for repairs? Here are a few tips!
- Our check-in process takes 15-20 minutes. We do a thorough check-in to confirm repairs, note any unrelated damage and verify operation of lights, power options, radio, etc. We are happy to pre-arrange a check-in time that is convenient for you
- Remove all personal belongings from area being repaired(i.e. clean out trunk if working on trunk/rear bumper area)
- Remember to take your ID, parking pass, cell phone, GPS, garage door opener, etc. with you
- The cleaner the exterior of your vehicle, the easier it is to do a thorough check-in
- If you would like additional repairs done while in the shop please let us know prior to drop off so we can add to our repair schedule
- Do you have a special request? Please let us know and we will do our best to help
- If you are picking up a rental, you will need a valid driver’s licence and a credit card
We look forward to seeing you soon!